Tuesday, March 18, 2008

List Poem: Moments to remember

1. Being 3 with Mallory, my simplest friendship yet
2. My first day of preschool wearing my polka-dot red dress, pink lunch pail in hand
3. At the hospital at 3 in the morning waiting anxiously as my sister was born
4. Riding on Princess at pony camp when I fell off and hit my head
5. Hot summer days out on the boat, laughing as the water splashed in our faces
6. My very first kiss in my own back yard, I was shaking so much he almost missed
7. Seeing my brand new puppy for the very first time, his thick,warm puppy breathe in my face as I held him tight
8. Spending everyday of 8th grade with my friend JoAnne, we never had a single dull moment
9. Introducing my entire family to Brad at our 4th family reunion
10. Last day of junior year with my two best friends, squeeling as our toes touched the cool lake water
11. First time seeing Brad after he moved away, I realized how grateful I was to have found someone like him
12. My 18th birthday, squeezing my friends hand tight as I got my first tattoo

No comments: